About Valley Glass Company
Four Decades of Experience
For more than 50 years, our Walnut Creek glass company has offered the entire Bay Area a full-range of custom glass services. Along the way, we’ve demonstrated that there are no shortcuts to success. Our longevity is built on an unwavering commitment to customer service and a relentless devotion to quality, custom craftsmanship. Sure, you could buy your glass or mirrors at a one-size-fits-all big box store, but why would you want to? Wouldn’t you prefer something better and unique? Our in-house production facilities offers affordable, custom glasswork—often in the same day!
Look to Valley Glass Company for all your Bay Area glass needs!
What kind of custom glass projects can Valley Glass Company help you with? It’s a long list, but this is a good start:
- Frameless glass shower doors and enclosures for your shower or tub
- Glass and window replacement
- Patio doors and sliding glass door repair
- Glass table top repair or construction
- Insulated or thermal glass
- Greenhouse windows
- Glass store fronts
- Custom framed mirrors
- Mirrored closet doors or walls
- Screen repair and replacement
- Cabinet glass and shelves
Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
No matter who you talk to at Valley Glass Company, you’ll find our staff friendly and knowledgeable. Combine that with our in-house, state-of-the-art machinery, and it’s no wonder that Valley Glass Company has become a Walnut Creek staple—one that’s trusted across the Bay Area. No matter the application, we can edge and bevel glass and mirrors to flawlessly match your specifications. From start to finish, your satisfaction is our number one priority!
When it’s time to discuss your custom glass needs—no matter how big or small the project—call (925) 933-2940. Generations of Bay Area folks have already reaped the rewards of visiting Valley Glass Company. It’s time you did the same!
What Sets Us Apart
- In Business for Over 45 Years
- In-House Beveling and Edging
- One-Stop Glass Source
- Handling Residential & Commercial Needs
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured