Valley Glass Company-Walnut Creek, Ca.
We are one of the top rated full service glass companies in the Bay Area, and we are growing! We are NON-UNION and we are looking for GLAZIERS (journeyman & apprentice)
Our GLAZIER’S Are responsible for installation, replacement and removal of commercial glass, aluminum storefront frames & entrances, glass handrails, curtain wall framing, shower door enclosures as well as mirrors.
Qualifications: Candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant.
– Experience in commercial glass, aluminum storefront frames & entrances, glass handrails, curtain wall framing, shower door enclosures as well as glass and mirror walls.
– Must be responsible, reliable and organized.
– Must be a self-starter that is able to work with a team.
– Able to go follow verbal and written instruction during a work assignment.
– Glass installation/construction field.
– Own your own glazing tools. (Hand tools)
– A major plus if you understand blue prints, must be able to accurately read a tape measure.
– Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record.
– Minimum 5 years of glazing preferred but not required.
– Must have a positive and professional attitude.
– Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints.
– Ability to work in team environment as well as independently.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Great customer service skills.
– Frequent lifting of heavy materials.
– Frequent working with hand tools.
– Frequent walking, standing & kneeling.
If you are interested in this position email your resume for review.
Excellent compensation that is negotiable (depending on experience) & health package.
Job Type: Full-time
What Sets Us Apart
- In Business for Over 50 Years
- In-House Edging
- One-Stop Glass Source
- Handling Residential & Commercial Needs
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured